What is the Blossom Blast Saga?
A garden filled with refreshing and blossomed flowers fills the heart with delight. Making such a beautiful scene come to life is a challenging task in the real as well as virtual world. You have to pay keen attention to many things.
|FULL NAME:||Blossom Blast Saga|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
Blossom Blast Saga game involved matching of three or more similar flower buds to fill the meadow with scent. The gameplay is similar to Candy Crush. Therefore, as the levels will progress, the tasks will become difficult too.
Key Features of Blossom Blast Saga
The Flowering Stages
The game has over 600 different levels. Each level – Carnival Garden, Dreamy Meadow, etc. has many stages that you must complete to move forward. Connect more than three flowers to Awesome Blossom and Flower Power.
In the game, you get to match the buds to make them flower. You also have to watch weeds near the flowers to remove them. There are two more options – match similar colors or big flowers to complete the level.
Play with Friends
Blossom Blast Saga has options where you can play the game online and check your friends’ progress. You can show off your scores on the leaderboard as well. The graphics of the game are good.
Steps for Downloading and Installing Blossom Blast Saga on Your PC Using BlueStacks
Use the BlueStacks Android Emulator to install Blossom Blast Saga on your PC – desktop or laptop. Follow the steps listed below to do so:
- Go to http://play.google.com/ to visit the Play Store’s official site or go to BlueStacks official site to download the third-party app.
- Like any other app, after downloading the app install, and launch it.
- The third step will involve installing the BlueStacks APK file. The file is essential. Therefore this step should not be missed.
- In the fourth step, you can install the gaming app onto your device from the BlueStacks Android Emulator and play endlessly.
Steps for Downloading and Installing Blossom Blast Saga on Your PC Using NoxPlayer
NoxPlayer Android Emulator can be in place of BlueStacks Android Emulator to install the Blossom Blast Saga game on your PC.
- You can find NoxPlayer ready to install on your PC on the Play Store website or the official website of the Android Emulator.
- The third-party app upon, being installed, will ask you to register by logging in using your Google Id.
- The third step will be the same as the previous process, that is, download and install the Android Emulator APK file. So, download and install the NoxPlayer APK file.
- The last step will include you searching for the app on the Android Emulator and downloading it.
Steps for Downloading and Installing Blossom Blast Saga on Your Mac
Now enjoy the Android apps on your Mac by using the Android Emulator software developed – BlueStacks and NoxPlayer. You can download and install any of the two using the steps given above.
If you are unable to install the two from any of the two sources, then make sure to adjust these settings. The General Settings are to be changed.
- Click on the Apple icon on the extreme left top corner of the Mac screen.
- Then click on the System Preferences option and wait for a new window to be opened.
- In the window that opens, in the first line, click on the Security and Privacy option.
- Then in the General Settings, select From Anywhere for Allow Applications Download.