There are so many monster summoning games that you would think people are tired of the vehement spins on the Pokémon tradition. But with the launch of Armored God and its following success, it clearly shows otherwise. The concept of summoning monsters continues to appeal to users all over the world. It explains those 50 million Play Store downloads for Armored God. As mentioned before, Armored God is an MMORPG take on the ‘calling all monsters’ trend. The only difference between this and Pokémon is that the monsters here are not moderately cute. In fact, they bear menacing spikes and unearthly armors. Some of them brandish lethal weapons while some radiate an other-worldly glow. All in all, Armored God is a must-play for Pokémon lovers who thrive on angst.
|FULL NAME:||Armored God|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
Key Features Of Armored God
Transform Your Monsters
If the plethora of monsters at your feet wasn’t enough, you can transform them into bigger, grander versions of themselves. There are dozens of dark monsters that come your way and you can collect them after you successfully battle against them. Wear your armor with pride and ride your monsters into the thick of these fiery battles so you can emerge from the other end as the ultimate armored god.
Improve Battle Techniques
The game provides collectibles called gears which substantially increase the battle power. Acquire them by winning battles against bosses. Head to the items’ market whenever you are running short on power. Keep upgrading your monsters with the various weapons and armors on display.
Claim Your Throne
Join the global server which brims with players from all over the world. Establish connections or establish enemies, whatever suits you best. Engage in monstrous battles with these galactic foes and garner community wide respect as you climb the leaderboard. Once you reach the top, you are presented with the crown of the king of armored gods.
How To Download On System
Downloading on PC
- From its official site www.bluestacks.com, you can download the Bluestacks emulator easily and securely.
- When it launches, you will find Play Store already installed in it. Just click it open to access its features.
- Using the store’s search bar, look for your game. Once you find it, click it to start download on the system.
- Finally, Armored God can be played on your PC console.
Downloading on Mac
You can download the Bluestacks’ emulator here too. If not, then you can go for the next most efficient player in software town i.e. NoxPlayer.
- Go to the site www.bignox.com. Here, you will find a direct download link for the emulator.
- After it downloads, Nox home screen pops up. Click the Play Store icon that is on the home screen.
- In the store’s search bar, type the app name. Search for the game and when you find it, click it to start download.
- In a short while, the game icon will appear on the Nox home screen. Double click it to start playing Armored God on Mac.