Duolingo is a freeware language learning app that was developed in the United States. Because of its freeware model made available in all types of Play Stores, it achieved resounding success around the world. People no longer need to depend on books or even paid apps to learn the language they desire. They can simply switch to Duolingo. It provides users with basic lessons and vocabulary assessments so that they get a good grasp of new languages. Studies claim that a good 34 hours spent on the app equalizes to a whole college course. This is pretty impressive considering the fact that the app is completely free of cost. Let’s delve into some more of its features, shall we?
|FULL NAME:||Duolingo learn language|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
Key Features Of Duolingo: Learn Languages
Wide Selection of Languages
The number of languages that you can learn in Duolingo is unprecedented. English based courses themselves amount to thirty percent of the courses available. The rest of the courses can be taken in the user’s native language. As of September 2020, there are over 97 different language courses. The user can choose from over 38 different languages as his medium of learning.
Easy Guide To Learning
When learning something new, the structure of content is of utmost importance. You cannot just learn alphabets and then jump to writing sentences. You need to learn the words first. Duolingo offers an integrated course structure that builds a solid foundation. Modules are unlocked in order of difficulty and every module offers plenty of lessons and exercises. Duolingo is often credited with redefining the meaning of the age-old textbook approach.
Recently, the developers added a premium version of the app. It is called Duolingo Plus and it comes with a horde of features that are otherwise unavailable in the standard app. They include unlimited test try outs and downloading lessons for offline use. Most importantly, they provide an ad-free experience. You can switch to Plus from the main menu of Duolingo. The rates are pretty reasonable so if you are very keen to learn a new language, you should give it a shot.
How To Download On System
Download on PC
- The emulator we will use here is called MEmu Play. You can download it from its official site www.memuplay.com.
- After it launches, go to Play Store that you find in its home screen. Click it open and sign into Google as it directs you to.
- Search for the app using the store’s search bar. When you find the right option, tap its icon to begin download.
- Great! Now you will be able to learn new languages from the comfort of your PC window.
Download on Mac
- Bluestacks emulator is used to download apps on Mac. Just go to www.bluestacks.com to download it easily.
- When Bluestacks launches, go to Play Store that is installed in it. Click it open and sign into Google as per directions.
- Type the app name in the search bar. When you find the right one, tap the icon so download begins.
- Duolingo will download on your Mac console so it can cater to your bilingual needs.