What is Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle?
The horror genre never gets boring. You might not get scared anymore about seeing a ghost walk on the wall or after a sudden appearance behind you. You are bound to feel the thrill once you install Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle game.
|FULL NAME:||Friday the 13th Killer Puzzle|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
As the movie franchise, the game is too intriguing and filled with suspense. You are Jason Voorhees, out on a hunt. You are after the summer campers, killing them one by one.
Key Features of Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle
The gameplay of the game is easy. You are the killer who is slaying campers in Manhattan, around Crystal Lake, prisons, and in the snowy resorts. Hide well, do not get caught. Live the eight-episode series of the game and slay people.
Character and Weapons
You portray online one character – Jason, but he has many faces and names. With each new name, you can adopt a different kill strategy. You can target different kinds of victims. The weapons you will get are also fancy, shining, and sharp. Exchange your old weapons for new ones. Play the game and keep unlocking new weapons.
Solve the Puzzle
Each kill will take you a step forward in solving the witty problem. No internet connection is needed for playing the game. Bored on a long flight or car ride? Solve Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle.
Steps for Downloading and Installing Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle on Your PC Using BlueStacks
- Using any internet browser, open the following link: http://play.google.com/. It will direct you to the Play Store from where you can download the BlueStacks Android Emulator.
- Another link that will allow you to download the BlueStacks Android Emulator is this link: https://www.bluestacks.com/download.html.
- After using any of the above, you will be able to install BlueStacks on your PC.
- Next, install the BlueStacks app’s APK file to prepare it for further installations.
- After the APK file has been downloaded, you can search for Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle game on your desktop or laptop’s Android Emulator and install it.
Steps for Downloading and Installing Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle on Your PC Using NoxPlayer
- For downloading the NoxPlayer Android Emulator, one can use the above-given Play Store official website link.
- Like BlueStack’s third-party app, the NoxPlayer Android Emulator can also be downloaded from its own site: https://www.bignox.com.
- The next step in setting up an Android Emulator is downloading and installing the APK file of that app.
- When the APK file of NoxPlayer has been installed, the app is ready to go.
- Search for Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle game and become a part of it.
Steps for Downloading and Installing Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle on Your Mac
- Using any of the three links given above, download and install the Android Emulator of your choice. You can install either BlueStacks or NoxPlayer.
- Before going through the above step, make sure to check the following details. You can see them when you click on the System Preferences option on your Mac.
- Then click on the settings icon, that is, the Security and Privacy option.
- You can see the General Settings and under it the option of Allow Applications Downloaded. The From Anywhere option should be selected. If not, make the change and then install the Android Emulator.
- Once through downloading the app, install the game Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle.