What is Guess The Emoji?
Guess The Emoji – Trivia and Guessing Game is one of the best games that you can find on the Play Store. In the game, you have to guess what the emojis represent. Sounds pretty easy, right? It is! But as you progress, the going gets tough.
|FULL NAME:||Guess The Emoji|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
Soon you are faced with advanced levels, and you have to power throw. Do not get scared; the game also gives you useful clues. Sometimes a single emoticon means different emotions in different scenarios. It is now time to pay attention to the emoji board on your devices if you plan to win this game.
Key Features of Guess The Emoji
Innovative User Interface
The user interface of the game is friendly. The questions have different emojis in a line next to one another. You have to guess what they mean, like a brain next to the 100 emoji meaning genius. Like this, you will get endless questions to solve.
The game also has several kinds of hints to be used in times when you are stuck. If you are unable to guess a question, you can use the Expose a Letter hint. In this, one letter that will be used in the explanation is revealed. You can also use Remove the Letters. This removes the alphabets that do not appear in the solution.
Fun Pass Time
The game is refreshing. When bored, you can tickle your brain muscles gently and even have fun. Do not just think straight; the questions can be quirky.
Steps for Downloading and Installing Guess The Emoji on Your PC Using BlueStacks
- Using any internet browser, open the following link: http://play.google.com/. It will direct you to the Play Store from where you can download the BlueStacks Android Emulator.
- Another link that will allow you to download the BlueStacks Android Emulator is this link: https://www.bluestacks.com/download.html.
- After using any of the above, you will be able to install BlueStacks on your PC.
- Next, install the BlueStacks app’s APK file to prepare it for further installations.
- After the APK file has been downloaded, you can search for Guess The Emoji game on your desktop or laptop’s Android Emulator and install it.
Steps for Downloading and Installing Guess The Emoji on Your PC Using NoxPlayer
- For downloading the NoxPlayer Android Emulator, one can use the above-given Play Store official website link.
- Like BlueStack’s third-party app, the NoxPlayer Android Emulator can also be downloaded from its own site: https://www.bignox.com.
- The next step in setting up an Android Emulator is downloading and installing the APK file of that app.
- When the APK file of NoxPlayer has been installed, the app is ready to go.
- Search for Guess The Emoji game and become a part of it.
Steps for Downloading and Installing Guess The Emoji on Your Mac
- Using any of the three links given above, download and install the Android Emulator of your choice. You can install either BlueStacks or NoxPlayer.
- Before going through the above step, make sure to check the following details. You can see them when you click on the System Preferences option on your Mac.
- Then click on the settings icon, that is, the Security and Privacy option.
- You can see the General Settings and under it the option of Allow Applications Downloaded. The From Anywhere option should be selected. If not, make the change and then install the Android Emulator.
- Once through downloading the app, install the game Guess The Emoji.