Crafted by the hands of Indian game developers, The World Cricket Championship 2 WCC 2 is a brand new take on the gentleman’s game. The software used to build this game is heavily layered with AI, ML, physics and motion designing, which is why it shot to the top of the charts instantly. The realistic gameplay lets users enjoy the feel of cricket in the absence of live matches. It’s safe to say that the Indian gaming community gained sufficient bragging rights when it earned millions of downloads within weeks of release.
|FULL NAME:||World Cricket Championship 2 WCC 2|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
Key Features OF World Cricket Championship 2 WCC 2
Step Into The Field
The arenas are modelled beautifully after prominent global venues. The field is lush green, the pitch is perfectly coarse and the audience is positively wild! The running commentary is the cherry on top of the amazing gameplay. Choose the type of match you want to play and select a team accordingly. Bustle out into the field and take in the magic of cricket gameplay at its finest.
Different Multiplayer Modes
Three multiplayer modes is unheard of but this game comes packed with them. The modes are online multiplayer, offline multiplayer and batting multiplayer mode. Offline mode lets you connect with devices that are in your vicinity so you and your friends can bat it out in the field. Whereas the online mode lets you connect to a global database of users who are ready to hit the nets with you. Batting mode is a competitive score keeping mode based on the batting skills of you and your friend.
Realistic Camera Angles
There are an astounding forty camera angles the player can swipe through. This includes the super cool slo-mo camera that lets you record match winning shots. The overhead fluorescent lights sweep the field in a stunning glow and the cheers from the crowd enables players to breathe in the cricket ambience.
Control Your Shots
You can change the angle of the batsman as well as the bowler to suit your convenience. There are timing meters that gauge your shots and give you an insight on how weak or powerful they are. You also get to control the placement of your team members for perfect fielding. These fielders can be played through ball-head coordination cutscenes.
How To Download It On System
Downloading on PC
- Firstly, go to the site www.bluestacks.com. Here you will find a reliable download link for the emulator known as Bluestacks.
- When Bluestacks launches, go to the Play Store that is prebuilt in it. Sign into Google if it asks you to.
- Now using the store’s features, look for the app you need. Click the right search result to start download.
- In a few minutes, you will be able to play cricket on your PC console.
Downloading on Mac
- From the site www.bignox.com, download the NoxPlayer emulator.
- In addition, use your browser to download the apk file of World Cricket Championship 2.
- Nox will launch on its own accord. When it does, look closely at the bottom. There’s a button that says ‘add apk file.’ Click it to add your game’s file.
- You game will install on the system and you can play it through your Nox home screen.