What is Soundloader?
Soundloader is an app available on Android, which lets users stream music/podcasts from the SoundCloud. SoundCloud is an online audio distribution site, used by many music creators to record, share and promote their songs. It is a library of songs/podcast. Apps like Soundloader are used to stream music from that library.
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
Features of Soundloader
Soundloader has many features, some of them are listed below:
1. Free to use: Soundloader is free to use the app, which means that the user can access this app without paying for any service. Though there is a premium version, which contains some more features than the free version.
2. Large variety of apps: Sound loader contains a large variety of songs, which are not location bases. This allows you to easily listen to any song of your choice regardless of where you are and where the song was published. Hence, you need not worry about the variety of songs.
3. Free to Download songs: Soundloader gives the option of downloading songs on your phone to play them while offline. This is a free service, meaning you could download the songs of your choice for free. However, even though this is free, there are some creators which have restricted some songs from being downloaded, so they can only be streamed while online.
4. High Song Quality: Whether you stream songs online or download them on your phone, the song quality of this app is top-notch. You can easily download an mp3 file with high-quality music. The music streamed from Soundloader is very high quality. This is a very useful feature as many apps like to charge for higher quality music, but not Soundloader.
How to Download Soundloader using Android Emulator
1. Download Soundloader using Bluestacks
Blue stack is globally known as an emulator software that allows for free installation for many mobile apps. It is pretty easy to download Soundcloud downloader with the help of Blue stacks. Firstly, you need to download Blue stack from any available sources. After installation, sign into it with your account. After installing and signing up into Blue stacks, you can use the search menu for ‘Soundcloud Downloader’. After finding the app, click on ’Download’ and wait for the app to install. After installation, Megabox is easily available of the Blue Stacks main menu.
1. Download Soundloader using the NoxPlayer app
Step 1: Install the NoxPlayer app from any available online source.
Step 2: After installing the app, sign in to it using any of your accounts (preferably Google Account for better security)
Step 3: Search for ‘Soundloader’ on the search menu.
Step 4: Download the app and wait for it to install.
Step 5: After installation, it will be available on the main menu.
Soundloader is a very useful app for those who regularly listen to music. It is very easy to stream music from the SoundCloud using Soundloader. The many users who have used this app are very happy with its service. Although you can only use this app on android, it can be accessed on PC with the help of the many android emulators.