Word games are a treat for everyone, irrespective of whether they like English or not. There is just something mesmerising about testing out vocabulary skills and having fun at the same time. Word Cookies is a delightful example. It is a game that effectively meshes together the literary and culinary skills of a user. The protagonist is Jack, a boy who loves to read as well as make cookies. You help him in running both his hobbies at the same time. When he bends over his stick-free pan, he sees scrambled letters. Help him create as many words as he can and as a result, he will swiftly go about baking cookies in the pan. These cookies are dropped in his jar, which acts as measure of completion. Once it’s full, the level ends and progress is made. Check out more of its features below.
|FULL NAME:||Word Cookies|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
Key Features Of Word Cookies
The game is a bottomless hole of exciting puzzles. You will never want to come out of it. It provides you with excellent brain exercise, one that it will never tire of. It combines vocabulary check and fun in such a seamlessly fun environment that you will never stop yearning for more.
Earn Daily Bonuses
Many games provide daily rewards to encourage their users to keep coming back. Word Cookies deploys the same method. Frankly, you won’t even mind coming back to a game that riddles your brain with such great activity.
No Time Pressure
You don’t have the incessant ticking of a clock looming over your head as you search for words to form. This is a great relief, especially because you can give your complete attention to the scrambled letters lying on the pan. Your concentration is not taken away by the sound of time running out.
Word Cookie is freely available in all types of online stores. You don’t have to make any in-app purchases whatsoever. This is a guaranteed (and winning) technique to draw more user downloads.
How To Download On System
Your favourite word game can now be played on your computer using emulators. In the section below, we will list all the details you need to know so you can download it on your respective systems.
Download on PC
- The emulator we will use here is called NoxPlayer. Download it from its official site www.bignox.com.
- Nox will launch automatically and you will find Play Store prebuilt in it. Open it and sign into Google.
- Using the bar in the top right corner, search for your game in the store. Click the right search result to initiate download.
- Word Cookies will now be playable on your PC console.
Download on Mac
- The emulator we will use here is called MEmu Play. Download it from its official site www.memuplay.com.
- When the emulator launches, go to the Play Store available in its home screen. Sign into your Google account to access the features.
- Search for your game in the store. Click the right search result to initiate download.
- In a short while, Word Cookies will be playable on your Macbook.