What is Zombie Gunship Survival?
I am Legend, World War Z, Train to Busan – all these have one thing in common with Zombie Gunship Survival. The world has come under attack by the zombies, and hardly a handful are left with non-poisonous blood running through the veins.
|FULL NAME:||Zombie Gunship Survival|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
The zombies are hell-bent on ruling the world that they are not even aware of; you have to kill them and protect the last few surviving humans. You have to go out and battle them down to the ground. Make sure to protect yourself because you are the last hope for breathing humanity.
The last humans have been trained under ZG Survival mode and are courageous and determined to get their beautiful world back.
Key Features of Zombie Gunship Survival
AC 130 Gunship Army
As the leader of the surviving army, you get to fly in the AC 130 aircraft. The aircraft is fully armed with weapons that will help you put an end to the zombie world. You must not only defeat the zombies by moving ahead but also protect the ZG by standing your defense. Kill zombies and collect gold to unlock more and new weapons.
Surprising Enemy Strength
Not just the player, but even the enemies have immense and different strengths. Each zombie has some abilities that you do not know of, be prepared to face the worst. This will give you goosebumps, and you will never leave the screen.
Kill with Friends
You can connect your social media account and invite friends to show off your progress or help you defeat the tough zombies.
Steps for Downloading and Installing Zombie Gunship Survival on Your PC Using BlueStacks
- For installing the Zombie Gunship Survival game, you will need to first download the BlueStacks Android Emulator.
- The Android Emulator app can be downloaded from the Play Store or from the official website of BlueStacks.
- After downloading the Android Emulator, install and launch the third-party app. This finishes the first step in this process.
- For the second step, you will be required to download and install the APK file meant for BlueStacks.
- The previous step was the last in setting up the app. The next step is to find the gaming app for installing it on the Emulator.
Steps for Downloading and Installing Zombie Gunship Survival on Your PC Using NoxPlayer
- Zombie Gunship Survival can also be downloaded and installed on your PC using the highly-trusted NoxPlayer.
- Like above, you can either find the app on the Play Store site or go to the official NoxPlayer site.
- It is essential to launch the Emulator and log in using your Google account.
- The next thing in line is the installation of the NoxPlayer APK file in the third-party app.
- Lastly, download the gaming app by searching for it on the Android Emulator.
Steps for Downloading and Installing Zombie Gunship Survival on Your Mac
- When downloading Android Mobile-optimized apps on your Mac, you can either use BlueStacks or the NoxPlayer Android Emulator.
- The two Android Emulators can be installed from the Play Store on your desktop or laptop, or from their respective official sites.
- Before these two steps, make sure to check the following settings on your macOS. Go to the System Preferences option on your desktop.
- Next, after clicking on it, you will see a window on the screen. In one of the rows, you will see the Security and Privacy option.
- Clicking on that icon will take you to the General settings tab.
- Under the General Settings tab, select Anywhere for the Allow Applications Downloaded from.
- Open the Android Emulator you downloaded and search for Zombie Gunship Survival.