What is Dragon Quest?
Dragon Quest is a Japanese role-playing video game that has been published by Nintendo. The game has been highly popular ever since its release. It has many series and spin-offs that mark its success. The game has changed depending upon the location in the world you are playing.
|FULL NAME:||Dragon Quest|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
It is a role-playing game with a cliche story of a hero but has many striking turns that will make your jaw drop.
Key Features of Dragon Quest
Simple Interesting Storyline and Gameplay
The players are brave heroes in the game. You are on a quest to defeat enemies like Slime and will be helped by your friends on the game. The Slime and monsters are only the minor hurdles; you have to defeat an evil shadow in combat.
Tough Times and Battles
You have to play a character that goes through the thick and thin in life. You have to fight monsters that appear randomly and survive in the dungeons with limited life-supporting resources. The game is no piece of cake, but it is motivating to see how you perceive the character and develop it. The graphics make it a shining experience for you.
Experience is Your Reward
You will be rewarded well if you grind the monsters and get experience points for winning the battles. Each of your party members will get the chance to earn experience points. With the points, you can unlock new weapons, purchase weapons, and even unlock skills and survival resources
Steps for Downloading and Installing Dragon Quest on Your PC Using BlueStacks
- Install the BlueStacks app on your PC – Windows or Android. Use one of the two given links to download the third-party app: http://play.google.com/ or https://www.bluestacks.com/download.html. The first one is for the Play Store site and the second for the BlueStacks website.
- After successfully downloading and installing the Android Emulator, install its APK file.
- Install the BlueStacks APK file into the BlueStacks app to run it.
- Now, open the app and search Dragon Quest to install and play the game.
Steps for Downloading and Installing Dragon Quest on Your PC Using NoxPlayer
- Using one of the two links download, and install the NoxPlayer Android Emulator: http://play.google.com/ or https://www.bignox.com. The first one will take you to the Play Store and the second to the NoxPlayer official site.
- After completing the above step, install the NoxPlayer APK file into the NoxPlayer app. The launch process is complete.
- With everything in place, you can search and install Dragon Quest on your devices.
Steps for Downloading and Installing Dragon Quest on Your Mac
BlueStacks and NoxPlayer Android Emulators not only work with Windows and Android systems but also with macOS. You can download one of the two, whichever you prefer, from the links listed above. After installing them, search for Dragon Quest in the third-party app and play the game till you are tired.
If there are issues while installing the Android Emulator, take the following steps to fix it.
- Go to the System Preferences option that appears in the same drop-down menu as the Shut Down button.
- Next, in the window displayed on the Mac screen, select the Security and Privacy option. It is present in the very first row.
- Last, you will have to notice the Allow Applications Downloaded From option in the General settings. If the Mac Apple Store option is selected, then change it to Anywhere.
- Now you are good to download the Android Emulator and the game.