Guardian Tales is an all too familiar take on a hero’s journey to save the world from destruction. It could have followed the RPG rulebook page by page. Instead, it took a conventional knight’s tale and weaved it with charming fingers into a nostalgia-induced adventure, complete with beautiful environments and delightful characters. In the beginning, it might seem very similar to classic RPG games but as you progress further, you discover new touches added to the well-known story. Guardian Tales boasts of old timely characters like the Red Riding Hood and a light-hearted ambience backed with enchanting music. It is an aesthetically pleasing game, regardless of whether you like RPG games or not. Become a pillar for Kanterbury as outsiders threaten to destroy it and solidify your legacy as the one true Guardian of Kanterbury.
|FULL NAME:||Guardian Tales|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
Key Features Of Guardian Tales
The road to completing your quest isn’t a straight one. Often times, you need to deflect your direction towards hidden pathways and shortcuts that lead you to treasure chests. They provide you with important items that are crucial to making progress. Also, there are tons of exciting Easter eggs scattered around the game. Count them as part of your treasures!
Collect Heroes & Weapons
There are over 50 heroes you can choose from. These heroes are indispensable in your journey to save the world. Choose wisely and simultaneously, select a suitable weapon to brandish them with. Combination here is very important. The collective strength of the hero and his weapon determines the outcome of your long quest.
Build Guild House
Gather all your heroes under the roof of Guild House for your friends to see. Take a good look at their collection and compare team strengths. You can party together in the numerous mini games inbuilt in the Guild House.
Customise Your Map
One of the surprising features of this RPG game is the provision to customise your own map. This works kind of like Farmville, where you get to place blocks on an unscathed piece of land. Design your city with all the cartoonish elements that are characteristic of Guardian Tales.
How To Download On System
Download on PC
- The official site of Bluestacks emulator is www.bluestacks.com. Visit the link and download the market’s most efficient emulator.
- Now go to the Play Store that is pre-installed in Bluestacks. When it opens, it will ask you to sign into Google. Do so.
- Type the game’s name in the search bar. Download the right game from the search results.
- After download completes, the game icon will appear on the Bluestacks’ home screen. Double click it to start playing.
Download on Mac
- The official site of NoxPlayer emulator is www.bignox.com. This emulator is most prominently used for Macbooks.
- Go to the Play Store prebuilt in Nox once it launches. Sign into Google to fully access the store’s features.
- Type the game’s name in the search bar. Download the right one from the search results.
- After download completes, the game icon will appear on the Nox home screen. Just click it to start playing Guardian Tales on your Mac