Goodgame Studios’ newest venture in the successful Empire series is called Age Of Knights and it does not disappoint. In this game, the player becomes a knight who is shouldered with the massive responsibility of protecting his kingdom from outside forces. Despite the well-equipped army that backs him, it is not an easy job. Effective strategies need to be articulated by the player both while defending his kingdom and while attacking other kingdoms. Although the game revolves around the military perks of knighthood, the player can opt to become a tradesman too. In that mode, he can focus on building his empire and making great trades with outsiders to further his kingdom’s growth.
|FULL NAME:||Empire: Age Of Knights|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
Key Features Of Empire: Age Of Knights
Build Your Kingdom
You may start out as a small knight but gradually, you seize the reins of your very own kingdom. You get to build your mighty castle, surround it with loyal subjects and let it expand dynamically as you conquer other kingdoms. Build your army from scratch, customise their weapons and armour, upgrade their skills and march them down the battlefield with your head held high.
Bond With Allies
A major part of ruling a kingdom is protecting the allies. Admittedly, no kingdom becomes powerful on its own. There are allying kingdoms that pool their armies in to make one win the crown. As a respectable knight, you don’t stick to your kingdom alone. Help your allies out in their times of need and take out enemies together. If you have none, then you can rope your friends in for multiplayer gameplay. There is a unique chat feature that lets you text your friends in the midst of the battles you engage in together.
Unlike other games in the Empire series, Age of Knights involves light-hearted 3D graphics. This gives the game a more realistic edge compared to the previous games. And although the vibrantly coloured graphics guises the game as mere child’s play, it is far from that when one actually sits to play. The game is pretty complex to understand so don’t get deceived by its childish appearance.
How To Download Age Of Knights On System
It is very easy to procure the game on devices that are not necessarily driven by Android. Using emulators, you can play mobile exclusive games on your computer systems easily.
Download On PC
- For PC download, go to www.bluestacks.com. This is the official site of the most prominent emulator in the freeware market called Bluestacks.
- After it finishes downloading, its home screen pops open. There, you will find the Play Store icon. Click it open.
- Search for the game in the store. Double click the right search result to start downloading.
- To play the game, just double click its icon from Bluestacks’ home screen.
Download On Mac
- For Mac, go to www.bignox.com. This is where you can download NoxPlayer, an emulator often used to run apps in the Mac environment.
- When Nox launches, you will find the Play Store on its home screen. Click it open.
- Search for the game in store. When you find it, tap it to start downloading.
- Age Of Knights can now be played on your Mac