Welcome to the world of June Parker, a world riddled with mysteries, crime, romance, and humor. June Parker is not your average Sherlock. She is a normal girl living in a quiet suburban town. But when a tragic murder occurs in her family, her entire life is uprooted and she sets out with a redefined purpose in life; to uncover the mystery behind her sister’s murder. This hidden picture game is set in the flourishing 1920s. It provides extremely rich details and is backed with soothing jazz-like music that will really make you feel like you are living in that era. It is the seventh game released by the Berlin-based developer named Wooga. Like all his previous hidden picture games, June’s Journey quickly became a fan favorite.
|FULL NAME:||June’s Journey|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
Key Features Of June’s Journey
Earn Stars And Clues
In every crime scene that June gets to investigate, the player gets to examine every nook and crook for clues. The more clues he finds, the higher the probability of receiving prestigious stars at the end of the level. These stars determine just how good of a detective the player is. If he fails to get the required number of stars, then he will find it progressively difficult to unlock future levels. Thus stars play an important role in the game. Collecting them is not just a means of rating your detective skills but they are also vital to move further in the game.
Customise Your Island
When you are not busy hunting for clues, you can lounge in your own private land. Build a humble estate for yourself to go back to every time your jobs wears you out. Sit down there to scour through the clues you collect. With the relaxing music playing in the background, let your mind join the puzzle pieces that surround the murder case.
Features New Episodes
June’s Journey is like a TV show you instantly get hooked to. New playable episodes and content release every week so the game doesn’t really have a definite end. You can play it for hours and even replay some old favorite episodes. All in all, June requires the finest of detectives to embark on the journey with her so she can solve mysteries easily.
How To Download On System
Download on PC
- To download the game on PC, use the MEmu Play emulator. Download it from its official site www.memuplay.com.
- Go to the Play Store that is prebuilt in MEmu Play once it launches. Sign in to your Google account so you can access the store’s features.
- Look up the game’s name in the store’s search bar. When you find it, click it to start the download.
- After the download completes, you will find the game icon on the MEmu home screen. Just click it to start playing.
Download on Mac
- To download the game on Mac, use the Bluestacks emulator. You can download it from its official site www.bluestacks.com.
- When it launches, go to the Play Store that is prebuilt in it. Sign in to your Google account so you can access the store’s features.
- Look up the game’s name in the search bar. When you find it, click it to start the download.
- The game icon appears on the Bluestacks’ home screen. Double click it to start playing.