Everyone’s favorite board game is now fully digitized into RISK: Global domination, the app. Set out on your quest to conquer the world the online way. We all remember playing Risk as kids. Some of us still own Hasbro’s board which made our childhood pretty eventful. Now relive the experience on a grander and more modern scale provided by Global Domination. Since it is an application, the gameplay experience is supremely enhanced. Taking risks will feel never feel more adventurous than it does on the app. Gather all your companions, download the app on your respective phones and start taking the penultimate risks that determine whether you are worthy of ruling the world.
|FULL NAME:||RISK: Global Domination|
|FILE SIZE||1.8 GB|
Key Features Of RISK: Global Domination
Word domination is no easy feat. You certainly cannot accomplish it on your own accord. This is why you need a little help from friends. Join hands with noble steeds on your path to conquer the world. Engage in a co-dependent relationship as you ward off each others’ enemies. Sure, alliances are not meant to last when one seeks to dominate the global map. But exploit the help while it lasts.
Discover Several Maps
There is not one but more than forty maps that are left at the players’ disposal. You might think that’s a lot but because they are over a million players fighting to rule these maps, it is pretty less. Embark on your own ambitious journey to conquer one of these maps. There are at least 15 solo campaign scenarios the player can participate in. This is especially useful to hone one’s skills.
Change The Rules
If you are displeased with the default game rules, you can get them altered from the settings menu. Here, you will also find over five difficulty levels to choose from. Set the game to the difficulty level you are finely tuned to. Or else risk getting thrown off guard – and board(no pun intended).
Get Your Stats
Your gameplay is closely monitored. Analyze your stats, see where you stand on the leaderboard, and work upon improving your gameplay skills. Soon, you will master the online board like you mastered the physical board a long time ago.
How To Download On System
Download on PC
- The emulator we will use here is called MEmu play. Download it from its official website www.memuplay.com.
- When MEmu launches, you will find Play Store pre-installed in it. Click it open and make your Google sign-in.
- After signing in, type the game’s name in the search bar. When you find it, tap its icon to initiate download.
- In a short while, your game icon will appear on the MEmu home screen.
Download on Mac
- The emulator we will use here is called NoxPlayer. Download it from its official website www.bignox.com.
- When NoxPlayer launches, go to the Play Store that you find on its home screen. Click it open and make your Google sign-in.
- After doing so, type the game’s name in the search bar. When you find it, click it to initiate the download.
- In a few minutes, its game icon will appear on the Nox home screen. Click it to start playing.